Property Transfers

If you are selling your property on the east end you will be required to fill out a property transfer form to receive a clearance letter regarding your assessment for closing.

Please fill the transfer form out and either drop it off at the office or email it to [email protected]. We will do our best to get it back to you as quickly as possible.